Growing Collaborative Research 2014
22 July 2014 Robert Winston Building,
Collegiate Campus, Sheffield Hallam University
A collaboration between the Allied Health Professions Department at Sheffield Hallam University, the Therapy Services Directorate at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals and the AHP Research Network.
This event will showcase our high-quality research and our infrastructure. It will include presentations from leading researchers about ongoing projects and doctoral presentations on new and emerging topics.
Key speakers include Alison Raw, AHP lead at the Department of Health,
and Professor Sue Mawson, director of CLAHRC.
What you can gain from the event
• Come and join a World Café Event and explore how the NIHR Clinical Research Network and the
Research Design Service can support your studies.
• Find out about national and regional policy to support and grow research.
• Hear how patient and public involvement can be supported and consider the importance of
consumers in the research process.
• Find out about the Healthcare Technologies Sector Group, CLARHC and the National Centre for
Sport and Exercise Medicine.
• Develop your networks and develop ideas for collaborative research projects.
For more information and to book your place, go to http://www.shu.ac.uk/collaborativeresearch or call 0114 225 5715