19-20 June 2014, Nottingham Conference Centre
The Health Services Research Network (HSRN) Symposium presents the leading edge of health services research in a multidisciplinary programme that includes research presentations and posters, plenaries from research and service leaders, and commissioned themes.
Delegates attend from a broad range of organisations: NHS and social care bodies, patient and citizen groups, universities and research institutes, industry and commercial knowledge consultancy, central and local government and the third sector. Researchers, service users and carers, service leaders and policy makers are among those who will join us on 19-20 June 2014.
- Professor Naomi Fulop, University College London – Symposium Chair
- Professor Nick Black, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine – Measuring Quality(Landmark evidence)
- Professor Martin Roland, University of Cambridge – Integrated Care
- Dr Lisa Simpson, Academy Health – Global Health Services Research
- Professor Jeremy Wyatt, University of Leeds – Data Futures
- Dr Mary Baker, Research Advocate – Research for Patient Benefit
- Dr Judith Smith, The Nuffield Trust – Care after Francis
As usual, there will be research presentations and posters – with expert docents guiding poster walks – selected from an open call for abstracts.
A breakfast session for Early Career Researchers includes Meet the Publishers and Meet the Funders sessions. Further speakers and strands to be announced.
We welcome all delegates to the Symposium dinner on the evening of 19 June at Nottingham Conference Centre (advance booking required) – a great opportunity to network with colleagues and hear from a distinguished dinner speaker.
We hope you can join us on 19-20 June for this key event of the HSR calendar.
Ticket prices (two days)
HSRN member: £190 HSRN member plus dinner: £210
Non-member: £260 Non-member plus dinner: £280
Find out more and book your place at www.hsrnsymposium.co.uk