More than 320 researchers, clinicians, NHS leaders, managers, patients and charities have already registered for HSRUK19 on 2-3 July, our 12th annual health services research conference. If you are planning to come, book today to secure your place and avoid late fees.
This year we have some fantastic 75 minute sessions on themes including:
- the challenges of evaluating digital health tech in the NHS
- improving care with electronic patient-reported outcome feedback
- primary care networks and the NHS long term plan
- interdisciplinary approaches to implementation of healthcare innovation
- measuring the spillover effects of changes to healthcare delivery
- continuous improvement capability in the NHS
- online patient feedback about care
- governance in integrated care commissioning
- caring for high-need patients
- continuity of care in complex health systems
You can pre-book sessions when you register. If you’ve already registered, just email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
The full programme – including details of plenaries, 90+ oral abstracts and sessions, workshops on getting funded and getting published and over 100 posters – can be found here.
Head to the conference website – just click this link. Don’t miss HSRUK19 this July – it’s the premier knowledge event for everyone interested in health services research.
Conference query? Email email@example.com