The NIHR Let’s Get Digital Competition
This competition is designed to demonstrate the interesting digital ways people across the NIHR can promote research – and to recognise those that already are.
There are five categories to the competition:
- Online community
We are looking for entries that help to capture why NIHR research is important and exciting. We love research and we want your submissions to help us spread the word about how vital it is to the development of new and better treatments in the NHS.
We are expecting to see entries that demonstrate:
- What NIHR research looks like in real life
- The impact NIHR research is making (potential or current)
- The benefits of taking part in NIHR research (in general or in a specific research project)
- take complex information and condense it into an easy-to-understand and accessible format
- Explain what it is like to be involved in NIHR research
- The diversity of the NIHR research workforce
- The diversity in the type of research the NIHR funds and supports
Visit the category pages for more details, including submission guidance notes and information on how to apply.
A short video explaining the competition
Closing date for the NIHR Let’s Get Digital competition is Friday 30 June 2017.