The HSRUK Symposium presents the leading edge of health services research. The programme is multidisciplinary and includes research presentations and posters, and plenaries from research and service leaders. Delegates attend from a range of organisations: NHS and social care bodies, patient and citizen groups, universities and research institutes, industry and commercial knowledge consultancy, central and local government and the third sector.
The Symposium abstract call comprises:
- Call for individual abstracts (presentation and/or poster)
- Call for session proposals
This year all abstract submissions and session proposals will be uploaded via our online registration and abstract system. All correspondence in relation to abstracts and session proposals will come from email@example.com.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS (PRESENTATION AND/OR POSTER)
We are inviting abstracts on the following themes:
• Access and equity
• Emergency care
• Patient voice
• Patient experience
• Integrated care
• Improvement Science*
The Symposium welcomes abstracts on all aspects of health services and policy research.
The Health Foundation invites abstracts on the theme of Improvement Science, that is new approaches to achieve measurable and timely improvement in care processes; development of the underlying theory and evaluation of methods to improve quality, safety and value; implementation of evidence-based healthcare.
CALL FOR SESSIONS
The Symposium 2017 call includes the option to submit joint proposals to run sessions or workshops. We welcome proposals on all aspects of health services and policy research.
Additional criteria encouraged:
- Cross-institutional submissions
- Proposals that demonstrate collaborations with NHS and Health and Social Care organisations including Local Authorities
- Proposals that demonstrate collaboration/engagement with patients/carers
- Proposals that demonstrate collaborations with other sectors
- Innovative and engaging formats
See guidelines for abstract submission (also available on the event web page).