HEYH Future Leaders Programme
Fri 21st October – Sheffield
Tues 1st November – Leeds
Tues 29th November – Sheffield
Weds 21st December – Leeds
Thur 22nd December – Leeds
Tues 24th January – Sheffield
The FLP faculty of Human Factors invites teams of healthcare professionals to attend these one-day training events for improved patient safety in Yorkshire and Humber. The interactive courses are inter-professional education opportunities for teams of any specialty, area or background to explore and expand their interest and understanding of Human Factors in healthcare.
08:30 – 09:00 Coffee & registration
09:00 – 17:00 Programme:
- “What is meant by ‘Human Factors’?”
- How ‘Human Factors’ impact on patient safety
- How can ‘Human Factors’ be managed for best effect?
- Human Factors in context of healthcare initiatives such as SBAR, Checklists and Brief /Debrief
- How to use this understanding to make everyday practice safer
Though applications from allied groups or teams will be prioritised, individuals are also welcome to apply for places.
Please refer to the current list of event dates, and contact Chloe Anderson at email@example.com to reserve spaces or check availability.