HSRUK (formally HSRN) Symposium
13-14 July 2016, Nottingham Conference Centre
The programme is now live.
Presenting the leading edge of health services research, this year’s multidisciplinary programme includes research presentations and posters alongside plenaries from research and service leaders.
- Chris Whitty, Department of Health
- Gerald Wistow, LSE
- Margo Edmunds, AcademyHealth
- Mary Dixon Woods, University of Leicester
More speakers will be announced shortly.
Sessions & strands in the fields of Workforce, Access/Equity, Organisations, Improvement Science, Innovation, Integrated Care, Patient Voice, Methods, Patient Experience and Commissioning.
The UK’s best display of posters dedicated to HSR.
Breakfast sessions will provide you with an opportunity to:
- meet the funders
- meet the editors,
- find out how to make PPI work in your studies
Why attend? For producers and users of health services research, annual Symposium is a unique opportunity to:
- hearnew and emerging approaches from leading researchers of health care services and systems.
- gain invaluable insights into the present and future of health care services research from around the world
- shareexperiences and network with other leading health care researchers as well as users of health services research including health service managers, patients and clinicians.
Who attends? Over 300 delegates attend from a broad range of organisations including universities and research institutes, NHS and social care bodies, AHSNs and clinical networks, NICE, NIHR CLAHRCs, patient and citizen groups, industry and commercial knowledge consultancy, central and local government and the third sector.
Ticket prices (two days)
HSRUK member: £190
HSRUK member including dinner: £210
Non-member including dinner: £280
To view the programme and book your place at
Join us on 13-14 July for this key event of the HSR calendar.