There is only one week left to submit abstracts and session proposals for the HSRUK Symposium 2016!
The HSRUK Symposium presents the leading edge of health services research. The programme is multidisciplinary and includes research presentations and posters, plenaries from research and service leaders. Delegates attend from a range of organisations: NHS and social care bodies, patient and citizen groups, universities and research institutes, industry and commercial knowledge consultancy, central and local government and the third sector. The Symposium abstract call comprises:
- Call for individual abstracts (presentation and/or poster)
- Call for session proposals
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS (PRESENTATION AND/OR POSTER)
We welcome abstracts on all aspects of health services and policy research. Suggested themes (but not confined to):
- Patient voice
- Patient experience
- Access and equity
- Integrated care
The Health Foundation invites abstracts on the theme of Improvement Science, that is new approaches to achieve measurable and timely improvement in care processes; development of the underlying theory and evaluation of methods to improve quality, safety and value; implementation of evidence-based healthcare.
CALL FOR SESSIONS
The Symposium 2016 call includes the option to submit joint proposals to run sessions or workshops. We welcome proposals on all aspects of health services and policy research.
Additional criteria encouraged:
- Cross-institutional submissions
- Proposals that demonstrate collaborations with NHS and Health and Social Care organisations including Local Authorities
- Proposals that demonstrate collaboration/engagement with patients/carers
- Proposals that demonstrate collaborations with other sectors
- Innovative and engaging formats