What do you want from FellowsConnect?
FellowsConnect is a new network to provide peer support and new opportunities to fellows and ex-fellows in the fields of improvement science, knowledge mobilisation and evidence into practice.
A national event is being held in London on 26th February which aims to shape how this network will develop and plan activities for fellows over the next few months.
To help us ensure the network will meet your needs and interests please take a moment to complete this short survey.
It should take less than three minutes. The results of the survey will be used to inform the event agenda.
If would like to attend the London event and haven’t already registered, you can register via this link http://fellowsconnect2016.eventbrite.co.uk
SAVE THE DATE: Friday 26th February 2016
- Are you a past or present fellowship holder in healthcare quality improvement, knowledge mobilisation or a related field?
- Are you interested in meeting up with other people who have or have had fellowships?
- Do you want to get more from your fellowship experience?
- Do you feel you have something to offer other fellows, and to the wider NHS and social care?
On Friday 26th February 2016 FellowsConnect UK will hold its second national meeting at Mary Ward House, Central London.
This day will offer you the opportunity to share your work, your ideas, your challenges and apply your brain power and creativity to challenges other people are facing.
You’ll have a chance to:
- Hear about what’s been happening since the last event in November 2014
- Hear the results of a survey about how Fellows want the network to develop
View original post 147 more words