SAVE THE DATE: Friday 26th February 2016
- Are you a past or present fellowship holder in healthcare quality improvement, knowledge mobilisation or a related field?
- Are you interested in meeting up with other people who have or have had fellowships?
- Do you want to get more from your fellowship experience?
- Do you feel you have something to offer other fellows, and to the wider NHS and social care?
On Friday 26th February 2016 FellowsConnect UK will hold its second national meeting at Mary Ward House, Central London.
This day will offer you the opportunity to share your work, your ideas, your challenges and apply your brain power and creativity to challenges other people are facing.
You’ll have a chance to:
- Hear about what’s been happening since the last event in November 2014
- Hear the results of a survey about how Fellows want the network to develop
- Share your fellowship work in a chaired poster session or plenary session
- Discuss your challenges and issues with peers in an action learning set
- Develop ideas and plans for more activities e.g. setting up webinars and learning sessions
- Help develop a e-map-based resource for all fellows and fellowships in the UK
- Contribute to problem solving some ‘wicked’ problems facing the NHS and social care
Registration and requests for contributions will open shortly.
Registration is on a first-come first-served basis and is open to all fellows from all related fellowship schemes. It is expected to be oversubscribed, so please register early.
FellowsConnect UK is run in partnership between past and present Fellows, The Health Foundation, NHS England (Sustainable Improvement Team), National Institute for Health Research, Scottish Improvement Science Collaborating Centre and NHS Education for Scotland.
If you have any questions or comments please contact Cathy Howe on email@example.com