Delegates can expect an excellent learning and networking opportunity around best practice in health and socal care innovation across the East Midlands.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rachel Munton, Managing Director, East Midlands Academic Health Science Network (EMAHSN)
- Niro Sirowardena, Professor of Primary & Pre-Hospital Care, University of Lincoln
- David Smart, Clinical Director Mental Health, Nene & Corby CCGs
- Tony Doyle, Commercial Director, QbTech
- Meng Khaw, Centre Director, Public Health England
- Amanda King, Research Occupational Therapist, Nottingham University Hospitals
- Sharman Aldridge, Locality General Manager, Nottingham West Community Health Partnership
Is this event for me?
If you are an NHS:
- Operational or Strategic Manager
Or you work in:
- The voluntary sector
- Social Care
- Public health
And you want to find out how the East Midlands NHS, HEIs and industry are working together to:
- Support transformational healthcare to develop services
- Enhance patient experience
- Improve clinical outcomes
- Secure value for money
- Deliver the best evidence-based care
- Address health inequalities
Then this event is for you.
The event will feature a ‘market place’ exhibition area. If you have something to showcase, please indicate this in the relevant section of the registration form.
How to register
Please forward this information on to any colleagues you feel may be interested in attending.