Enrolment for Improvement FUNdamentals opens soon
NEW COURSE STARTS SEPTEMBER 2015
This course is a multi-platform learning experience that puts the FUN back into the fundamentals of Quality Improvement education. If you want to learn new skills to make and sustain improvements in the health and care environments and connect with global improvement networks, then come and join us!
The second cohort of the Improvement FUNdamentals MOOC begins in September 2015, and enrolment opens very soon. Don’t miss out, register your interest now at www.nhsiq.nhs.uk/improvementfundamentals. This new and innovative free course is for anyone world-wide involved in health and care. The course:
- is delivered entirely online, allowing learners the flexibility to study at a time and place to suit them
- includes live chats and exchanges
- provides a framework for small scale improvement work
- utilises new learning methods the chance to learn from world class tutors
It offers the opportunity to:
- spread capacity and capability for improvement projects
- develop practical improvement skills and tools to put improvement ideas into practice
- apply for certification based on personal improvement projects
- join a network of participants post-MOOC
This self-paced, self-study course starts 14th September and runs for 8 weeks. Sign up at www.nhsiq.nhs.uk/improvementfundamentals.