Join us at Innovations in Healthcare 2015 to find out how your organisation can benefit from our expertise.
Together we’re changing lives
13th July 2015 9.30 – 4pm
University of Sheffield, Octagon Centre,
Western Bank, Sheffield, S10 2TQ
Now in its 5th year, Innovations in Healthcare aims to build on previous successes, bringing together individuals from across the healthcare sector to see why The University of Sheffield is at the forefront of healthcare research and to discuss potential research collaborations.
Last year saw over 300 delegates register from 160 companies, both large and small, looking to learn more about research at The University of Sheffield through presentations, exhibitions and 1:1 networking.
What to expect
- Take inspiration from our guest speaker, whose life has been transformed by ground-breaking health technology
- Find out what the Northern Health Science Alliance is doing to boost health innovation in the North
- Hear about our collaborations between industry partners and the University of Sheffield
- Find out how your business could benefit from recruitment services at the University to employ graduates or find placement students
- Book 1:1 networking sessions with academics and industry experts from across the health sector
- Find out about the wide range of funding schemes available for collaborative research