Thursday, 23 April 2015 from 12:00 to 16:30 (BST)
Doncaster Museum and Art Gallery
DN1 2AE Doncaster
Event registration is by invitation only. Register with your email address to attend this event.
Networking event which is mainly for Local Authority colleagues and is aiming to:
- Develop joint working opportunities between CLAHRC YH and local authorities
- Describe current work and expertise in CLAHRC
- Plan support to address evidence gaps for local authorities
This networking event will showcase current work from a number of the CLAHRC themes including:
- Healthy Children, Healthy Families
- Management of Frailty in Older People
- Mental Health & Co-Morbidity
- Public Health & Inequalities
- Health Economics and Outcome Measures
We would value your input to plan the way forward and hope that you can attend.
There are up to 4 places available for each local authority, if you cannot attend please forward to colleagues that maybe interested.
For more information about the event please contact Vanessa Powell-Hoyland firstname.lastname@example.org