Patient Safety Officers Forum Event – 17th April- London: Registrations close on Monday 6th April.
NHS IQ ,is holding an event to bring Patient Safety Officers (PSO) from across the UK together on the 17th April 2015 at the Holiday Inn Bloomsbury London – agenda to follow.
The event is closely aligned to the work of the Health Foundation, supporting the development of a wider national network of safety and quality improvement leaders.
The overall aims of the day will be to:
- Raise the profile and awareness of the national patient safety collaborative programme
- Bring PSOs together to network and share experiences of their patient safety improvement experiences – in terms of what has worked well and perhaps not so well
- Raise the profile of the Patient Safety Collaborative priorities and work plans
- Connect the PSOs to each AHSN and explore ways to engage and support the work
- Look for opportunities where the PSOs and others can support the wider programme
If you have received safety specific training and would like to attend this event please go to https://psoforum.eventbrite.co.uk to register.
For further information please contact Alyson.email@example.com