Register here for your free place for
Arthritis Research UK Marketplace 2014
Click here to register: Marketplace 2014
Date: 17th October 2014, 10:30 to 3:30 (with exhibition opening an hour before and afterwards)
Arthritis Research UK would like to invite you to Marketplace 2014, this is a unique event that is looking at innovation to improve the lives of those with arthritis. The aim is to speed up the realisation of ideas and maximise the impact for people with arthritis, improving quality of daily life and social inclusion. The event will be a unique opportunity for innovators, investors, funders, retailers and manufacturers to meet at one event. There will be multiple opportunities to share ideas, learn from the experts and identify gaps in the market for future development.
The purpose of the event is to provide a focus for innovative ideas outside the normal realms of drug treatments and treatment pathways. This is an area that can provide enormous value for people with arthritis which has previously been unsupported.
Core audiences for the event will be those involved in the design, development, manufacture and sale of medical devices that can help people with arthritis live pain free independent lives. This will include:
- Innovators/Inventors (Individuals, Academia, SMEs)
- Innovation Facilitators (University Tech Transfer/ commercial Depts. Not for profit orgs
- Funders (Commercial, Government, Not for profit, Venture Capitalist, Supporters)
- Users (Commercial, NHS, Social Care, Patients, Expert patients, Patient Representative groups)
The event is being organised by Arthritis Research UK in partnership with the Technology Strategy Board bringing a fresh approach to exhibitors and delegates. It will include:
- A conference programme that will provide an overview of those organisations involved in getting product to market in this arena
- A series of workshops to provide more targeted information and advice of topics of interest
- An exhibition space where innovators can share the product ideas with interested delegates. The zones will be themed along the following lines:
- Home/ work – a range of solutions that help those with arthritis live and work independently
- Play (Leisure) – a range of solutions that can help people with arthritis live active and fulfilled lives
- Digital – a range of digital solutions that can help people with arthritis in all elements of their lives
Encompassing the entire new product development chain, the event offers a new format in which to understand the market need, develop interest in your idea and identify future business prospects.
You will have many opportunities to network with new and important industry figures during the exhibition, and to express interest in specific areas of product development. This event also offers a significant opportunity to gain valuable market insight and understanding to aid future product development.
We would really like you to join us and participate in the day. To book your free ticket please follow the link below:
If you have any questions regarding this event please contact Will Williams on 01246 541115 or via e-mail at email@example.com.